Getting Anger Under Control
Mishandling anger or just trying to “manage” it can lead to conflict, bitterness, and physical, emotional, and mental distress. Authors Neil Anderson and Rich Miller show you how God wants to set you free from anger’s deception and from self-sufficiency so you can be who He has made you to be in Christ. They explain how
– righteous and unrighteous anger differ
– patterns of unrighteous anger form and enslave you
– anger’s chains are loosened when you live in grace–in Christ–and forgive others
– you can trust God with specific areas in your life where anger has trapped you
– you can live in God’s peace–and at peace with others–in an angry world
Getting Anger Under Control will point you to a life filled, not with anger, but with God’s love and presence.